ABOUT FERMOPLUS INTEGRATEUR
IDEAL USE: HEALTHY FERMENTATION
- Fermoplus Integrateur is a complex nutrient rich in ammonia, which contains:
- Thiamine (0,06%): An important vitamin in the Yeast metabolism. It is blocked by SO2 therefore nutrients and KMS should be added separately.
- Mannoproteins: useful for keeping aroma in solution during fermentation. The mannoprotein molecules will bind esters and terpenes and work as an anchor so they are not pushed out of the media by CO2.
- Amino Acids: for Yeast usage in building transporters, they are also aroma precursors.
- Sterols: for making Yeast membranes more resistant to high ethanol and to high temperature.
- Vitamins: Other than thiamine (0.06%), Yeast will use B2 (riboflavin) B5 (Ca Pantothenate) B6 (Pyridoxine) B12 (Cobalamin) and niacin.
- Dissolve in must or wine and add to the tank. It is preferred to add Fermoplus in three steps but it is most important at the beginning of the fermentation when the Yeast can metabolize sterols. Also, a small addition toward the end of the fermentation helps to minimize the formation of fusel alcohols, which may cause off flavors, sometimes described as “hot,” or “solvent-like.”
- Standard addition is 25-50 grams/Hl This also depends on nitrogen available from the grapes. 12 g/hL Fermoplus Integrateur provides 18ppm YA
SHELF LIFE AND STORAGE:
- Fermoplus Integrateur is stable at room temperature for at least two years