The Hot liquor tank (HLT) is mainly used for supplying the hot water for brewing and cleaning. The HLT is completed with a top dished head and all welding is done under protective-gas atmosphere; properly ground inside and out and passivated before shipment.
The hot water storage tank can be heated by electric elements or steam as required.
Steam heated hot water tank: completed with dimple jacket, 80mm insulation and welded stainless steel cladding.
Electric heated hot water tank: Assembly with electric heating tubes, voltage customized, 80mm insulation and welded stainless steel cladding.
- Capacity available from 1/2 bbl to 200bbl
- SS 304 construction
- Top manway
- Sanitary rotary spray ball for C.I.P.
- Overflow tube
- Mineral wool insulated
- Sanitary thermowell
- Full drain port
- Four legs with adjustable height feet, optional anti-seismic reinforcement
- Internal shell: 2B, External Shell polished #4
- Heated with steam or electric elements