Kiesel B Series w/Fruit Hopper & Feed Screw
Kiesel model series B Pumps were specially developed for fruit processing. They are equally suitable for the movement of mash as well as must, Yeast, wine & fruit juices.
- Gentle handling: with mash no release of turbid particles and tanning
- Hollow rotors with extremely high eccentricity = low destruction of fruit cores
- Uniformity, pulsation-free conveyance
- Optional hopper with feeding screw for mash transfer
- 2″ or 3″ DIN or TC connections
- Max temperature – 100°C
KIESEL Eccentric Screw Pumps are made of stainless-steel, 304L material. This includes the casing, chassis, shaft, feeding screw, joint pieces and special hollow rotor.
The Pumps run completely vibration-free, due to the light weight construction. The speed is regulated with a frequency converter, in order to achieve a gentle transfer, without shearing the transported material or causing an increase of the solids concentration.
The joints of the Pumps are designed for easy cleaning. The Pumps can run in both directions.
|Type||SP 05||SP 06||SP 10||SP 12|
|Max. m3 /hr||8,1||16||20||30|
|Length in mm approx.||1030||1330||1800||1850|
|Width in mm approx.||460||500||500||500|
|Height in mm approx.||730||880||880||910|