Poker 700/1S/1G – Workings for the classical method
- Application and closing cages
Production: Up to 700 bottles/hour
Notes: The Poker 700/1S/1G triblock is totally automatic and allows the operator to dedicate itself only to the logistics of loading and unloading bottles
The POKER 700 / 1S / 1G triblock has been designed and manufactured to process glass bottles of 375ml to 1500ml.
Covered in stainless steel, the machine is composed of four main units:
- A continuous rotation turret exclusively dedicated to the debris operation, composed of three work points equipped with grippers.
- An intermittent rotating turret, complete with six work points (each equipped with grippers) that perform the operations of skimming, dosage of liqueur and leveling with wine.
- A capping unit for the application of cork stoppers
- A cage assembly unit for the application and closure of cages.
The machine has been designed to be inserted into an automatic production line.