Diemme Enologia’s MicroFlex Filter, The Intelligent Approach to Filtration
- Combining tried and true single-pass, direct-flow cartridge filter technology with state-of-the-art proprietary software and process design, Diemme Enologia has developed a new family of filtration technology named MicroFlex.
- PVDF 1 micron absolute membrane cartridges
- 304 & 316 AISI stainless steel construction
- Fully automated operation with PLC touch screen
- 3 models to choose from; 12, 24 and 48 cartridges
- Long life of filter media. 2.4, 4.8 and 9.6 million liters respectively for the 12, 24 and 48 cartridge models
- Very low pressure differential across the filters
- Automatic rinsing, washing & regeneration cycles for the cartridges
- Single pass filtration
- High flow rates
- Low energy consumption for the flow rates achieved
- Water usage has been optimized for rinsing & washing to make it environmentally friendly
- Lower labor costs for filtration due to single-pass technology
- Very respectful of the wine’s organoleptic properties due to very low operating pressure
- Eco-friendly in power and water consumption
- Low cost of filtration media. Less than a cent per liter cost
for the media due to the long lifespan of the cartridges used in the
- No stress or heat gain to the wine due to the low pressure, direct flow through the filter cartridges
- No more need for multi filters in your winery. No more DE, No more Filter Sheets.
- This is the best filter technology we’ve ever seen come across our desks and the trials to date are continuously supporting this.