pH/ISE/Conductivity/RDO/Dissolved Oxygen Portable Meter – Orion Star A329
- Orion Star A 329 is the top choice for advanced multiparameter measurements on location.
- Get the information you need quickly and easily from the large, backlit graphic LCD display.
- Informative display can show each parameter with temperature individually or all three with temperature on one screen.
- Additional helpful icons include electrode status, time, date, sample ID, user ID and calibration points.
- Advanced features such as stability and averaging options provide additional options allowing for laboratory accuracy everywhere you need it.
- Anyone can use this meter with its plain language screen prompts, soft keys that update for easy selection and a multilanguage interface that supports English, Spanish, French, Italian, German and Chinese
- Don’t miss a reading – AUTO-READ™ locks in the stable reading on your screen, ready indicator alerts when readings are stable and timed reading gathers data in specific time intervals
- Up to 5 point pH calibration with automatic recognition for USA/NIST and DIN buffers
- Fix pH and ISE calibration errors without a complete recalibration with calibration editing
- No need to worry about DO probe compatibility – the meter accepts and automatically recognizes Orion polarographic and RDO optical/ luminescence-based probes
- It’s easy to get accurate DO results with automatic temperature, automatic/manual barometric pressure and automatic salinity compensation when used with simultaneously with conductivity
- Calibrate for DO using water-saturated air, air-saturated water, a Winkler titration or zero point calibration
- Selectable cell constant allows for use with 2- or 4-cell conductivity cells
- For advanced accuracy in conductivity readings, selectable reading reference temperatures of 5, 10, 15, 20 or 25 °C with linear, non-linear, nLFu or EP curve options
- Choice of practical salinity or natural sea water curves for salinity readings
- Linear or ISO/EN 27888 curves for TDS
- Whether you use ISE infrequently or have multiple samples every day – up to 5 point ISE calibration with advanced features such as timed end point, linear point-to-point, non-linear selectable auto-blank and low-concentration range stability
- Non-volatile memory holds up to 5000 data points with time and date stamp
- Easily transfer data and keep meter software up-to-date with the USB and RS232 ports and complimentary data analysis software
- Four AA batteries (included) provide over 800 hours of operation or purchase the universal power adapter (sold separately) to use AC power
- Perfectly portable, waterproof and protected to take anywhere with a IP67-rated housing
- 3 year meter replacement warranty