RDO/DISSOLVED OXYGEN PORTABLE METER – ORION STAR A223
- Get the readings that you need where you need them with the Thermo Scientific Orion Star A223 RDO/Dissolved Oxygen Portable Meter.
- The large, backlit graphic LCD display shows dissolved oxygen in percent saturation or concentration with temperature and electrode status, time, date and calibration points.
- Anyone can use this meter with its plain language screen prompts, soft keys that update for easy selection and a multilanguage interface that supports English, Spanish, French, Italian, German and Chinese
- No need to worry about DO probe compatibility – the meter accepts and automatically recognizes Orion polarographic and RDO optical/ luminescence-based probes.
- Accurate results are easy with automatic temperature, manual salinity and automatic/ manual barometric pressure compensation
- Don’t miss a reading – AUTO-READ™ locks in the stable reading on your screen and ready indicator alerts when readings are stable
- Calibrate using water-saturated air, air-saturated water, a Winkler titration or zero point calibration
- Non-volatile memory holds up to 1000 data points with time and date stamp
- Easily transfer data and keep meter software up-to-date with the USB and RS232 ports and complimentary data analysis software
- Four AA batteries (included) provide over 800 hours of operation or purchase the universal power adapter (sold separately) to use AC power
- Perfectly portable, waterproof and protected to take anywhere with a IP67-rated housing
- 3 year meter replacement warranty