Rotating Spray Head SSB75
- Slow, Constant rotation speed at different pressure
- Ball Bearing Free- Increased Service Life
- Economic Flow Rates
- High Efficiency Fan Jets
- FDA conform and ATEX exempt
- Available for tank safety system VARITOP®
Versatile & Unique
- The Breconcherry Turbo SSB 75 takes the popular slotted spray ball format into its next evolutionary phase by removing the ball bearings and slowing the rotation speed down.
- A unique pressure regulation system in the drive chamber helps to keep the rotation speed consistent under differing pressure.
- The unit functions with a hydraulic and PTFE bearing system giving the unit an increased lifetime, reducing wear and potentially prohibiting any contamination issues associated with bearing degradation.
- Wash fluid is directed through the slots on the rotating ball, producing independent strong fan jets giving total coverage.
- Each fan jet targets a specific area of the vessel.
- Ideal for burst rinsing or prolonged washing with instant, strong impact performance.