Provide during Yeast rehydration the essential elements of the Yeast membrane (long-chain fatty acids and ergosterol) and ensure membrane fluidity, alcohol tolerance and higher efficiency of the sugar and nutrient transporters until the last
SUPERSTART® products are Yeast rehydration nutrients to be used at the active dry Yeast rehydration step to ensure healthy fermentation completion and optimal fermentation and aromatic performance. Patent F 2.736.651.
- Significantly reduce production of VA and H2S.Promote MLF onset (the Yeasts produce fewer compounds inhibiting malolactic bacteria because they undergo less stress)
- In nitrogen deficient musts, an additional supply of ammonium salts or organic nitrogen (i.e. NUTRISTART® ORG or NUTRISTART®) remains essential.
- To be used particularly in cases of high potential degree of alcohol, white wine fermentation with low turbidity and low temperature, and for Yeast starters for restarting fermentations.
- Thanks to its high ergosterol content, SUPERSTART®ROUGE improves Yeast cell longevity under stressful conditions and increases their tolerance to high temperatures and alcohol
DOSAGE RATE & USAGE INSTRUCTIONS
- 20 – 30 g/hL (increase the dosage for high potential alcohol musts).
- To be added into Yeast rehydration water