- A specialized yeast strain selected for use in Belgian Wit, American Wheat and Hefeweizen wheat beer styles.
- Fermentations produce clove phenols and banana esters suitable for a wide array of wheat-based styles.
- This strain has very good fermentation yield and alcohol tolerance up to 12% ABV.
- Fermentation time is 4 to 5 days @22C.
- The yeast is granular resulting in a stabilized haziness in the finished beer.
Dosage is made according to original gravity; with the highest original gravity utilizing the highest recommended dosage.
From 12 to 18°P: 60 to 80 g/hL
> 18°P: 80 to 100 g/hL
Fermentation temperature: 12-25°C