- FERMOALE AY4 has been specifically bred for the fermentation and production of Pale ales, IPA, stouts, porters, and other specialty beers with a clean, balanced flavour and aroma profile and very low diacetyl levels.
- Originated in the USA and is used in numerous breweries and microbreweries across the continent.
- Fermentation time is about 4 to 5 days at a temperature of 20°C.
- Fermentation yield is high with a good flocculation.
Aroma: Neutral and balanced
Fermentation Range: 18 – 25°C
- 60 to 80 g/hL for wort between 12°P and 14°P
- 80 to 100 g/hL for wort between 15°P and 18°P