ABOUT FERMOPLUS ENERGY GLU
IDEAL USE: Yeast REHYDRATION
- An amino acid based product obtained from the extract of selected strains of Yeast.
- The purity of the extract in terms of amino acids is guaranteed by a centrifugation process that ensures that the size of the molecules present in the extract are less than 0.5 Kilo Dalton.
- This is the size that a Yeast cell can immediately metabolize.
- For this reason the rate of addition of Fermoplus Energy GLU is much lower than most re-hydration nutrients available.
- Fermoplus Energy Glu accelerates multiplication speed improving the biomass, and this facilitates dominance of the selected Yeast strain.
- This product features a natural high glutathione content. AEB achieves this by selecting a Yeast strain that has an extract with glutathione in higher concentration than normal. Glutathione is a natural antioxidant and ensures Yeast cells are not damaged by the high oxidative activity existing during rehydration.
- Dissolve directly in the rehydration water along with the Yeast.
- 1:4 compared to Yeast inoculum. i.e. 25 grams/hL of Yeast will need 6 grams/hL of Fermoplus Energy Glu
SHELF LIFE AND STORAGE
- Fermoplus Energy Glu is stable at room temperature for at least two years