Innerstave Oak Fan Pack
For use in tank aging to achieve barrel-like elegance and flavour impact without a barrel program’s expensive costs, labor and waste.
- Each fan pack contains 20 square feet of barrel quality oak staves replicating one new barrel.
- They are designed for easy attachment in stainless steel tanks that contain fan system hardware, or float freely in tank.
- They are most commonly used for extended aging, but can also be used during fermentation, in conjunction with Accuro micro-oxygenation, to replicate barrel-fermentation programs.
- Innerstave Fan Packs allow producers to enjoy tank aging’s incredible economy of scale without sacrificing quality.
- All Innerstave’s stave wood is sourced, seasoned and toasted at barrel-quality standards to achieve the same sensory results as traditional barrel programs.
AVAILABLE OAK ORIGINS
Premium American Oak | French Oak
AVAILABLE TOASTING LEVELS
Medium | Medium Plus |Medium Plus
For use during fermentation, short and extended aging – best used in conjunction with Innerstave’s Accuro micro-oxygenation device.
For 100% new barrel impact use 15 sets per 1,000 gallons/3,785 liters
Suggested minimum contact time of 3 months – Full extraction after 18 months
22 staves in each fan pack, measuring 28” x 2” x 5/16” – 20 sq ft/set