ZYMAFLORE® XORIGIN is a yeast for the production of well-balanced fine white wines, respecting the typical character of grape varieties and terroirs.
- A yeast resulting from mass selection and breeding, ZYMAFLORE® XORIGIN reveals notes of white-fleshed fruits to produce elegant wines with great aromatic clarity while respecting the typical character of the grape varieties.
- Wines produced with ZYMAFLORE® XORIGIN are characterized by improved mouthfeel and length, giving them overall balance. Low production of SO2 and compounds that combine with SO2
- Particularly recommended for northern white grape varieties.
- Low production of SO2 and compounds that combine with SO2 .
- Low production of volatile acidity.
- Alcohol tolerance: up to 15.5% vol.
- Fermentation temperature (optimum): 14 – 22°C.
- Low nitrogen requirement. Short lag phase.
- Very good fermentation capacity
Complex and delicate aromatic profile.
- POF(-) strain: no cinnamate decarboxylase activity, responsible for the formation of vinyl phenols that “mask” aromas or result in heavy “pharmaceutical” or “gouache” notes.
- Depending on the grapes and the precursors they contain, it has the ability to reveal varietal aromas and esters.